YES! The one and only: A complete suite of native "Servoy-Aware" beans for the Servoy plaform.
It has been coined 'the Swiss-Knife' of Servoy - and is here to live up to this expectation!The suite is build on the powerful DJ-Project Native Swing library, which leverage SWT/AWT integration, is fully scriptable and event-capable in Servoy and is composed of:
- a native Web Browser
- a Flash player
- an HTML editor (based on FCKeditor, CKEditor or TinyMCE)
- a client plugin to integrate them (and more)
- a server plugin to set up some configuration flags
- an installer to help deployment
- Marc Boegem for Newbase bv http://www.newbase.nl/
- David Pearce himself
- Graham Greensall for Worxinfo Ltd http://www.worxinfo.com/
- Royden Howie for 4Community http://4community.com/
- Rutger Slager for STB http://www.stb.nl/
- David Workman for DataMosaic http://www.datamosaic.com/
- Lachlan Dunlop for Lach.net http://www.lach.net/
- Harjo Kompanie for DirectICT http://www.directict.nl/
- Martin Caetano for ProRM http://www.prorm.com/
- James Dcunha himself
- Juan-Carlos Sanchez for Standford University http://www.law.stanford.edu/
- Jeff Bader himself
- Win Ten Hove for Hocu Systems http://www.hocu.nl/
- Jan Aleman for Servoy http://www.servoy.com/
- Homepage: http://www.servoy-stuff.net/
- License: FreeBSD License
- Category: Bean
Project Leader: Patrick Talbot
Reporter: Benoit Savignac, Bevil Templeton-Smith, David Workman, Fabrice Roger-Dalbert, Hans-Peter Minnig, Harjo Kompagnie, Ian Cordingley, Ionel Ioras, Irene Meyer, Jason Meunier, Jeff Bader, Jos Uitenbogaard, Juan-Carlos Sanchez, Karel Broer, Lachlan Dunlop, Marc Boegem, Maria Borodina, Mark Crichton, Mark Voorboom, Martin Caetano, Nicola Gervasi, Othmane Himadi, Royden Howie, Troy Elliott, Wim ten Hove
The BrowserSuite v0.9.75 is out
Updated SWT to 3.8.1 Catching addNotify SWT Exceptions Added popup menus capabilities in IE Windows (Native) and allowing setPopup(null) to prevent any popups in ServoyBrowser
The BrowserSuite v0.9.74 is out
Updated installer with better 32/64-bit Servoy install detection. Fixes an issue with deletion of empty folders (pg_tblspc and pg_twophase) in the uninstaller.
The BrowserSuite v0.9.73 is out
Reverted DJNativeSwing libs as this was causing issues with Mountain Lion. Patched for IE8 compatibility with TinyMCE.
The BrowserSuite v0.9.72 is out
Fixes issue #563 Updated DJNative libs and TinyMCE to latest version Fix for IE8 TinyMCE bug.
The BrowserSuite v0.9.71 is out
Added 'autoSave' boolean design-time property for ServoyHtmlEditor, when checked the html is automatically saved back to the dataProvider.