- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/05/2010
- Last connection: 04/08/2020
- 04:45 PM DnDOutlook Bean Feature #784 (Resolved): support for DnD *.eml files
- In the meantime, you've added the possibility to save the msg file, which makes this request obsolete.
- We're viewing a report on a jPanel component.
Certain links need to trigger a function on the form where this jPanel...
- 09:25 AM Servoy JasperReports Plugin Defect #783: docx output not working
- Added 2 screenshots which clarifies things (I hope)
- 04:26 PM VelocityReport Plugin Defect #823: Velocity plugin causing other Servoy clients in same thread to receive wrong datatypes
- This doesn't seem completely solved.
Results are way better, but datatypes seem to be altered after PUT requests to t...
- 09:48 PM VelocityReport Plugin Defect #823 (Closed): Velocity plugin causing other Servoy clients in same thread to receive wrong datatypes
- As reported previously, the velocity plugin is still causing other Servoy clients in the same Java thread to receive ...
- 01:24 PM Servoy Treeview Bean Defect #788: Error on initialization on MacOSX/Java 7 when running from server
- This is not only on server, but also in developer.
Point here is that it just doesn't work in Java 7.
- 03:26 PM Code Signer Defect #803 (Closed): tsa url is offline, causing code signer application to crash when trying to sign with timestamping enabled
- Currently the tsa url is offline, causing code signer application to crash when trying to sign with timestamping enab...
- 01:35 AM Code Signer Defect #786 (Closed): Signing on Mac doesn't apply manifest properties
- When using the Code Signer on Mac, it will sign the jars with the certificate but it doesn't apply manifest propertie...
- 01:06 PM DnDOutlook Bean Feature #784 (Resolved): support for DnD *.eml files
- Could you please investigate if it would be possible to add support for DnD *.eml files?
If possible please provide ...
- 01:01 PM Servoy JasperReports Plugin Defect #783 (Closed): docx output not working
- When selecting docx as output possibility, this isn't displayed as output option in the viewer.
Also available in: Atom