- Registered on: 06/23/2010
- Last connection: 11/08/2013
- 05:58 PM DateChooser Bean Defect #688 (Closed): 6.1 compatibility
- Is the bean still compatible with recent versions of Servoy? Moving a solution from 5.2.6 up into the latest 6.1 and...
- 07:43 PM Alternative CSS for webclient Feature #636: Date picker doesn't match the styling of everything else.
- > Is it possible to adjust the colors at least? Not sure whether this is overridable or not.
It requires a few m...
- 07:37 PM JSDoc Serclipse Plugin Feature #637 (New): Generate JSDoc for variable functions
- Would it be possible to generate JSDocs for variables that are defined as functions? The best example of this that I...
- 10:10 PM Scroller Plus Plugin Defect #402: ScrollerPlus not working in 5.1.x
- I actually don't see anything in servoy_log.txt when I get this error. Any other place where I can check?
- 09:50 PM Scroller Plus Plugin Defect #402 (Resolved): ScrollerPlus not working in 5.1.x
- When putting the most recent version of ScrollerPlus into Servoy 5.1.4, the attached screenshot shows up in Developer...
- 06:12 PM The Browser Suite Feature #400 (Closed): Option to not install developer plugin when doing a headless install
- When installing browser suite on a headless server, there is not any way to deselect the option to install the develo...
- 09:30 PM The Browser Suite Defect #346 (Closed): Don't instantiate any BrowserSuite beans when form accessed from headless client
- When a method is fired from within headless client an error is thrown if the form the method is on has BrowserSuite b...
- 09:37 PM The Browser Suite Defect #250: getting html property of ServoyBrowser bean
- Oh yeah, Mac OS X 10.6.6, Servoy 5.2.6, latest BrowserSuite.
- 09:35 PM The Browser Suite Defect #250 (Rejected): getting html property of ServoyBrowser bean
- When in the debugger it is not possible to call the html property of the ServoyBrowser bean from the Interactive Cons...
- 06:30 AM DateChooser Bean Feature #167: Extra large display on Mac OS X
- Understood. Probably isn't relevant, but in Servoy the showClick attribute defines a button. For it to be round, it...
Also available in: Atom