- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/18/2010
- Last connection: 06/07/2017
- Servoy solution from the demo movie
- 03:02 AM Dialogs module Defect #529 (Closed): controller.recreateUI() forces full reload of page in web client
- servoy case with further details: https://support.servoy.com/browse/SVY-2678
- 08:08 PM Web Client Utils Defect #516: callback params need string escaping
- my bad, this is working correctly. the trick is unescaped parameters need to match a variable set in the js to execut...
- 07:31 PM Web Client Utils Defect #516 (New): callback params need string escaping
- callback params need to have escaped out quotes around them. so the sample code is wrong:
var jsToExecute = "var s...
- 07:37 PM Web Client Utils Defect #517 (New): command console error when callback specified
- the following error is returned when the command console is used to run a method with the "executeClientSideJS" funct...
- 06:02 PM The Browser Suite Feature #291 (Closed): cut/copy/paste in TinyMCE
- TinyMCE could really use cut/copy/paste if possible!
- 11:29 PM VelocityReport Plugin Feature #162 (Closed): Trap for cntrl-w/cmd-w key stroke
- Possible to close viewer by keystroke?
- 08:26 PM ServoyCommons Defect #114 (Resolved): .servoy file requires a password on import
- My guess has something to do with Patrick's comment here: http://www.servoymagazine.com/home/2010/06/tips-rename-appl...
- 03:41 PM The Browser Suite Defect #109 (Closed): Put version on Servoy admin plugin page?
- A quick way to tell what version we are using would be helpful, especially on our deployed servers.
Also available in: Atom