- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/25/2010
- Last connection: 05/23/2023
- Direct SQL (Project Leader, 09/18/2012)
- Google Apps Plugin (Project Leader, 06/25/2010)
- Robot Plugin (Project Leader, 01/11/2012)
- Busy Plugin (Project Leader, 06/25/2010)
- ServoyCommons (Project Leader, 09/20/2012)
- Column Converter Pro (Project Leader, 06/25/2010)
- COM Plugin (Project Leader, 06/25/2010)
- ServoyForge (the website) (Project Leader, 06/25/2010)
- PDF Pro Plugin (Project Leader, 06/25/2010)
- Web Components (Project Leader, 09/08/2015)
- Spell Check Pro Plugin (Project Leader, 06/25/2010)
- Validator Pro (Project Leader, 06/25/2010)
- ServoySecurity (Project Leader, 09/20/2012)
- 10:03 PM COM Plugin Revision 16: Upgrade from Jacob 1.19 to 1.20
- 04:18 PM COM Plugin Revision 15: Update the jacob library from 1.16-M1 to the latest, 1.19.
- 06:12 PM Direct SQL Feature #552 (Rejected): Add Server-Side feature
- 06:11 PM Direct SQL Feature #552: Add Server-Side feature
- Scott Butler wrote:
> make an optional call to communicate through the App Server by making the plugin server side.
- 02:01 AM Direct SQL Feature #553 (Closed): Add option to close the connection
- Fixed in latest version. closeConnection is also called automatically on setConnection so only 1 is open.
- 02:00 AM Direct SQL Revision 12: Close connection on setConnection v2
- v1 of DirectSQL for Servoy 5.x-7x compiled for Java 6+ with closeConnection support
- 01:47 AM Direct SQL Revision 11: Close connection on setConnection
- 05:34 PM COM Plugin Defect #1364: Executing a function with an integer parameter appears to evaluate to a floating number
- Their docs state the index can be a string or number, so maybe try it as a string.
Also available in: Atom