- Registered on: 06/28/2010
- Last connection: 02/24/2014
- 09:41 PM Web Client Utils Defect #551 (Closed): plugins.WebClientUtils.generateCallbackScript(...) mixes up the method to call when generating callback scripts for 2 similar named methods in different toplevel scopes
- if you define 2 methods named "callback" in 2 different scopes (scopes.x and scopes.y) and generate the callbackScrip...
- 10:50 AM Dialogs module Revision 77: Cleaner, future proof way to terminate the current method stack
- 10:46 AM Dialogs module Revision 76: Wrapped method termination code in a function, which branches based on Servoy's buildno, as Servoy 6.1 ships with a new Rhino engine that uses a different API to terminate a method
- 12:55 PM KeyListeners Plugin Defect #505 (Closed): Plugin can't handle functions that live in custom scopes besides globals (Servoy 6.1)
- If I pass a scope method as second param of the addKeyListener plugin, on line 79 of the MyFunctionDefinition(Functio...
- 01:22 PM Dialogs module Revision 70: Changed dialog form cleanup mechanism to not do it's work in the onhide event using scheduler jobs, to prevent timing issues and get rid of mandatory sleep periods
- 03:01 PM Dialogs module Revision 69: Fix for guesstimator: didn't take into account all characters
- 05:20 PM Dialogs module Revision 68: Fixes for setting width of label displaying the messageText on input & select dialogs
- 11:37 AM Dialogs module Revision 62: JSDoc improvements
- 03:23 PM Dialogs module Defect #396 (Closed): When globals.DIALOGS.setDialogHeight(height) is called with a too low value, the code bombs out
- See the stacktrace:
TypeError: Cannot call method "setLocation" of undefined (c:\workspace\mod_dialog\forms\dialogs_...
- 08:08 PM Web Client Utils Feature #385: Passing JSON/XML FS objects to and from server
- As far as I see it, the serialization of a Foundset to JSON in order to send it to the Client and/or sending it back ...
Also available in: Atom