- JsSyntaxHighlighter Theme: Default
- Registered on: 06/22/2010
- Last connection: 02/26/2017
- Articles (Project Leader, 09/01/2011)
- Dialogs module (Project Leader, 05/27/2011)
- Gantt module (Project Leader, 07/09/2010)
- JDBC-Metadata Plugin (Project Leader, 07/14/2012)
- JSDatePicker module (Project Leader, 06/22/2010)
- JSListPicker module (Project Leader, 06/22/2010)
- MousePointer Plugin (Project Leader, 02/24/2012)
- Polyglot (Project Leader, 06/23/2010)
- SVG Bean (Reporter, 06/25/2010)
- Scanner Pro plugin (Reporter, 11/07/2010)
- Scroller Plus Plugin (Reporter, 08/30/2010)
- ServoyForge (the website) (Project Leader, 06/23/2010)
- Twitter Plugin (Contributor, 04/14/2011)
- Velocity Services (Reporter, 11/19/2012)
- VelocityCMS (Project Leader, 03/10/2012)
- VelocityReport Plugin (Reporter, 01/12/2012)
- iPhone Application Builder (Project Leader, 06/22/2010)
- mod_console (Contributor, 07/18/2010)
- mod_datejs (Contributor, 07/18/2010)
- mod_js_core (Contributor, 07/18/2010)
Reported issues: 104
- 06:47 am JSListPicker module Revision 59: some cosmetic changes
- 12:37 am JSListPicker module Revision 58: - refactored the listpicker objects and moved them into it's own scope (scopes.listp...
- - cleaned up the global scope and added some wrapper functions so existing solution code doesn't break for people. I ...
- 12:34 am JSListPicker module Revision 57: removed the docs directory
- 12:34 am JSListPicker module Revision 56: - fixed all the build markers
- - cleaned up the code
- made all functions private
- changed the rowBgColor method to an onRender
- 05:35 pm Velocity Services Defect #969 (Resolved): NPE on service call
- Ah, I knew I was overlooking something. The solution name.
The #parse("services.json") approach works for me, thanks!...
- 02:10 pm Velocity Services Defect #969 (Resolved): NPE on service call
- I have a module with a bunch of service calls. When I run the module (in developer) I can call the services without a...
- 08:49 pm Code Signer Defect #833: Hangs when running in java 8
- Actually I don't see any notices on the Java website that Java 7 is not supported on Yosemite. When Yosemite was beta...
- 02:31 am ServoyForge (the website) Defect #834: Provide Git
- Providing Git support is being investigated.
Redmine (the software we use for this site) already supports it but the...
- 12:29 am ServoyForge (the website) Defect #834: Provide Git
- Quick question:
Are you asking to when YOU start your own project you want to use a Git repo?
Or are you asking th...
- 11:18 pm Twitter Plugin Defect #815: Twitter plugin not working on Servoy 7.4.1
- Hi Irene,
> We would like to display the twitter feeds of contacts in our database.
> One of my colleagues made i...
Also available in: Atom