- JsSyntaxHighlighter Theme: Default
- Registered on: 06/22/2010
- Last connection: 01/06/2021
- mod_datejs (Contributor, 07/18/2010)
- iPhone Application Builder (Project Leader, 06/22/2010)
- mod_js_core (Contributor, 07/18/2010)
- Velocity Services (Reporter, 11/19/2012)
- Scroller Plus Plugin (Reporter, 08/30/2010)
- VelocityReport Plugin (Reporter, 01/12/2012)
- Dialogs module (Project Leader, 05/27/2011)
- SVG Bean (Reporter, 06/25/2010)
- MousePointer Plugin (Project Leader, 02/24/2012)
- Articles (Project Leader, 09/01/2011)
- Twitter Plugin (Contributor, 04/14/2011)
- JSDatePicker module (Project Leader, 06/22/2010)
- mod_console (Contributor, 07/18/2010)
- JDBC-Metadata Plugin (Project Leader, 07/14/2012)
- VelocityCMS (Project Leader, 03/10/2012)
- Polyglot (Project Leader, 06/22/2010)
- ServoyForge (the website) (Project Leader, 06/22/2010)
- Gantt module (Project Leader, 07/09/2010)
- OpenAPI plugin (Contributor, 06/28/2020)
- JSListPicker module (Project Leader, 06/22/2010)
- Scanner Pro plugin (Reporter, 11/07/2010)
- 12:12 PM VelocityReport Plugin Feature #1574 (Resolved): Support for HttpOnly with optionally Secure and SameSite flag for Cookies
- 03:41 PM JSListPicker module Feature #1565 (Duplicate): Turn off Data Broadcast while using the List Picker
- 10:29 AM JSListPicker module Feature #1565 (Closed): Turn off Data Broadcast while using the List Picker
- 10:25 AM JSListPicker module Feature #1565: Turn off Data Broadcast while using the List Picker
- Duplicate of #1268
To 'turn off' the data broadcast it requires to use In-Memory datasets
- 04:27 PM VelocityReport Plugin Defect #1557: /lib/log4j.jar used by commons.jnlp is no longer available in Servoy > 8.4
- Hi Alexander,
Are you using the latest version (3.5.73) of the Velocity plugin with Servoy 2019.03?
- 12:27 PM VelocityReport Plugin Defect #1325: Velocity webservice defect after update to Servoy 8.3 RC
- About the _HTTP Status 400 - com.servoy.j2db.ExitScriptException: killing current script._
I noticed that a client wa...
- 05:44 PM VelocityReport Plugin Feature #1315 (Resolved): pre-check if solution is in the config.json when calling a function bound by that config file
- It would be great if the plugin would report back when you forget to add the solution to the config.json file.
- 04:44 PM VelocityReport Plugin Defect #1247: renderTemplate() returns NULL
- I just did it again, ran the web client. Checked first the servoy log in servoy-admin page (running developer).
- 08:27 AM VelocityReport Plugin Defect #1247 (Reopened): renderTemplate() returns NULL
- I see the same thing at Koen's environment, -however I can't reproduce it on my system. Very weird-.
Edit: Actually ...
- 08:33 PM JSListPicker module Feature #1246 (Closed): Select all under the multi-select
- Applied in changeset r67.
Also available in: Atom