- JsSyntaxHighlighter Theme: Default
- Registered on: 06/22/2010
- Last connection: 12/09/2023
- mod_datejs (Contributor, 07/18/2010)
- mod_js_core (Contributor, 07/18/2010)
- Velocity Services (Reporter, 11/19/2012)
- Articles (Project Leader, 09/01/2011)
- JSDatePicker module (Project Leader, 06/22/2010)
- Twitter Plugin (Contributor, 04/14/2011)
- JDBC-Metadata Plugin (Project Leader, 07/14/2012)
- mod_console (Contributor, 07/18/2010)
- ServoyForge (the website) (Project Leader, 06/22/2010)
- OpenAPI plugin (Contributor, 06/28/2020)
- JSListPicker module (Project Leader, 06/22/2010)
- Dialogs module (Project Leader, 05/27/2011)
- Gantt module (Project Leader, 07/09/2010)
- VelocityReport Plugin (Reporter, 01/12/2012)
- 02:24 PM VelocityReport Plugin Feature #1588 (Resolved): serializeDate option
- For my OpenAPI router framework I do a lot of validating, including date-only and date-time formats.
But it seems Ve...
- 11:46 AM Dialogs module Feature #314 (Rejected): add window cache so that a dialog doesn't have to be created every time (overhead)
- 11:44 AM OpenAPI plugin Defect #1584: JNLP change needed for 2022.03 and later
- I think you can close this ticket :)
- 02:48 PM OpenAPI plugin Defect #1584 (Closed): JNLP change needed for 2022.03 and later
- In Servoy 2022.03.x the WAR export only exports the latest versions of a jar and also only 1 of these are exported. T...
- 06:56 PM Code Signer Defect #1577 (Resolved): java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException when repacking
- Version 1.3.6 fails when repacking the jar with the following error:...
- 07:31 AM Code Signer Defect #1576 (Resolved): java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: sun.security.tools.KeyStoreUtil.getPassWithModifier
- It seems Oracle java has some changes that broke Code Signer....
- 12:12 PM VelocityReport Plugin Feature #1574 (Resolved): Support for HttpOnly with optionally Secure and SameSite flag for Cookies
- 03:41 PM JSListPicker module Feature #1565 (Duplicate): Turn off Data Broadcast while using the List Picker
- 10:29 AM JSListPicker module Feature #1565 (Closed): Turn off Data Broadcast while using the List Picker
- 10:25 AM JSListPicker module Feature #1565: Turn off Data Broadcast while using the List Picker
- Duplicate of #1268
To 'turn off' the data broadcast it requires to use In-Memory datasets
Also available in: Atom